Designed to support community economic and workforce development needs in metropolitan Kansas City, the Professional Edge Breakfast Series offers KU faculty and staff as presenters on current topics. Professional Edge provides:
- Focused conversation around key workforce topics being faced within many organizations today
- Discussion on current trends and practices
- Opportunity for professional development and growth
- An atmosphere for individuals to interact and discuss specific ideas
Our Professional Edge breakfast series takes places each semester on the Edwards Campus.
- Time: 8 to 9 a.m. (pastries and coffee provided at 7:30 a.m.) on Wednesday mornings.
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Location: BEST Building Conference Center, KU Edwards Campus, 12604 Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS 66213
Upcoming Series Schedule
John Kennedy, Director of the KU Center for Global and International Studies
China and Comparative Cultures in Business
Susan Crain-Lewis, LSCSW, Instructor for Continuing Education, KU School of Social Welfare
Dealing with Mental Illness in the Workplace
Kerry Benson, Lecturer – KU School of Journalism and Mass Communications
Persuading Difficult People